My team and I recently discovered an awesome site called Flipquiz – https://flipquiz.me/
- It’s an online game site very similar to Jeopardy – (Here is an example of our multiplying & dividing review game – https://flipquiz.me/review/129620
- Teachers create game boards of questions and you can play using many different ways..
- In my room, I use it like a Jeopardy game for review. Students can work their math out on white boards and compete in teams to earn points
- In my colleague’s room, students have the link and play the game on their own, keeping track of the points that they earn
- You can play this with all subjects and all grades
- Oh… and did I mention it was completely free!
My students had an awesome time reviewing for our test today and worked crazy hard! When they walked in the room and the game board was on the screen, they shouted YAY!!! So if this site helps me get 11 year olds excited about reviewing for a math test, then it definitely has my vote! Let me know if you try it out! I hope your kids like it as much as mine did.