Looking for a fun snack for your Girl Scout bridging ceremony? These cupcakes were super fun and easy.
About 2 years, my co-leaders and I went all out and made the Bridging Cakes (already listed). Last year, we wanted to do something different and someone gave us the idea of cupcakes. It didn’t take as long but turned out super cute and the girls loved them.
- First, make cupcakes (box is fine)
- Add blue and chocolate icing in a different icing bags or ziplock bags with a corner removed
- Add the icing, using 1/2 blue for daisies and 1/2 brown for brownies
- add 2 mini marshmallows to each side of the bridge for clouds
- add 1/2 of one piece of Airhead extreme for the rainbow bridge.
The result- Super cute little bridging cupcakes. For the other two (Brownie to Junior & Junior to Cadette), use the same instructions, just vary the icing colors. Enjoy!
For other Girl Scout bridging ideas, please check out a few of my other posts…